Members are encouraged to display our Guilderland Chamber logo on their sites. It is easy to display a Chamber of Commerce log and link to our home page. Here is all you have to do:
- Select and download your choice of logo from the images below
- Ad the logo to one of your Web pages
- Apply the link http://www.guilderlandchamber.com to the logo
- Upload the page and logo to your server
- Send an email message to email@example.com to tell us you added a link to your site.
- That’s it!
One Note: You MUST be a Chamber member to use these logos!
|To download these logos –
If your use Firefox right click on the image and select “Save Image As…”
If you use Internet Explorer right click on the image and elect “Save Picture As…”
Save the image to the proper folder on your Web site. If you are not sure where the image should go, contact your site’s Web master.
To paste the HTML link code –
For the 200 pixel wide logo copy and paste this code:
<img src="http://www.guilderlandchamber.com/wp-content/uploads /2015/08/logo200.gif" width="200" height="69">
For the 150 pixel wide logo copy and paste this code:
<img src="http://www.guilderlandchamber.com/wp-content/uploads /2015/08/logo150.gif" width="150" height="52">
For the 100 pixels wide logo copy and paste this code:
<img src="http://www.guilderlandchamber.com/wp-content/uploads /2015/08/logo100.gif" width="100" height="35">