Location Change for Pick-up and Drop Off!!
The pickup point / parking lot / drop-off point for Saturday’s Bus Trip to NYC has be moved from GPL to FARNSWORTH MIDDLE SCHOOL, 6072 State Farm Rd, (Route 155) Guilderland, NY 12084
Note from Mark Curiale:
- We have about 140 people going on the trip, which means about 80 cars in our parking lot – all day; these would take up a majority of our 134 spaces.
- There is a pre-holiday Better Books Sale running on Saturday, from 10 am to 4 pm. Lots more cars.
- The Schenectady Photographic Society is holding its Reception here on Saturday, from 2 pm to 4 pm. Another 30 or so cars.
- “Giraffes Can’t Dance,” a VERY popular WMHT program is happening at 10:30 am.
- And Dungeons and Dragons is happening at 2:30 pm.
The School District has given us their permission to do this. (Thanks, Marie!)
I am emailing all bus-trippers for whom I have addresses. This change will be posted on the website, social media, and the digital sign.
And a Staff Committee Member (Tom) will be standing at the Library entrance Saturday morning, handing maps to Farnsworth to everyone who does not get the word.
Should anyone ask you, please let them know of this change.
A third bus has been added to
accommodate ticket requests!!
Buses leave Guilderland Public Library’s parking lot at 7 AM, and arrive in NYC about 10 AM You will be dropped off near Grand Central Terminal on 42nd St., between Madison Ave and Lexington Ave.
You have all day to enjoy all the sights, sounds and celebrations the city offers!
There will be a Bus Captain on each bus; you will be given his/her cell phone #, as well as a map showing many of the Holiday attractions in Midtown Manhattan.
Return trip – meet the bus back at Grand Central just before 7 PM, the buses will leave at 7 PM and return to GPL between 9:30 and 10 PM.
Cost is $50.00 per person
This popular Holiday Excursion to NYC is filling up fast!! Please register soon by clicking on the link below.
Full details are included in the flyer.